• I believe that humans are at their very best when in community,
working together for the common good and having fun along the way.
• Sometimes, work or environment stress get in the way of this – or
maybe people just don’t have the tools to solve problems together.
• My purpose in life is to help people thrive together in community.
• Why the Japanese character ‘Ki’ in my logo?
• Ki (or chi) is all about flow, and is central to who I am. When working
with my clients I am helping them to flow their processes, materials,
as individuals and as a team. For my personal development I am
working on flow between my heart and head.
• I embrace continuous improvement philosophies. I learned them in
Japan 20+ years ago, and have been practicing ever since. The
‘Ki’ in my logo comes from the Japanese Katakana character set,
specifically reserved for foreign words or people.