• Everything I do is grounded in theory. I draw from engineering,
business management, continuous improvement,
organizational dynamics and coaching – with masters level
qualifications in each.
• My work is in the practical application of theory and teaching the
tools, analyzing complex issues and making peoples’ lives easier.
• My home is at the ‘Gemba’ – the Japanese term for ‘real place’
or where the work gets done, with the people who do it.
I do not preach solutions from a vacuum.
• I have built many incredible teams and performed a solo
business turn around in my role as Plant Manager in Puerto Rico.
• I have been leading and building passionate teams for 25 years.